British Army forces DPM Shirt & Pants Combat Uniform Set BDU -Combat Version
-- DPM (Disruptive Pattern Material) CAMOUFLAGE --
* Used by British forces as well many other armies worldwide, particularly in
former British colonies.
* Widely popular in New Zealand
* DPM (Disruptive Pattern Material)
* 2 slanted upper arm double pockets with velcro.
* Left lower arm pen pockets.
* 2 slanted chest pockets with velcro.
* Mandarin collar with velcro closure.
* Rank insignia, name tape and branch tape holder.
* Reinforced elbow.
* Hook and loop velcro cuffs.
* Zipper front with velcro flap closure.
* 2 front and rear pockets.
* 2 cargo pockets with tilted flap and elastic drawstring
* 2 lower pockets with velcro.
* Drawstring waist.
* Ankle drawstring.
* Reinforced knee compatible with kneepad.
* Reinforced seat.
* Button fly
- Size: L
- Built Material: polyester/COTTON RIPSTOP
- Color: British DPM (Disruptive Pattern Material)
Chest Circumference: 117-122cm max
Waist Circumference: 91-94cm max
IMPORTANT: Please check your measurements thoroughly!!