MMB(trademark) ARABIAN Arab tactical Scarf Shemagh BALACLAVA in OD Olive Drab HOT!!
** EXPORTED PRODUCT TO THE MIDDLE EAST **
** TODAY'S HOTTEST STYLE!! **
** HARD TO FIND! **
* Tactical Shemagh
* One size fits all
* Give face/neck/ears/nose/head/mouth protection
* Very breathable material. Keeps you cool during the summer
* IT CAN ALSO BE USED AS A NECK WARMER ON COLD NIGHTS.
- Size: 110cm x 110cm
- Colour: Olive Drab OD
Uses and Introduction:
- as a head wrap - keeping sun or snow, wind, sand and dust - out of eyes, face and neck
- as a face veil - concealing the face
- as a scarf worn around the neck - retains heat in the cold and absorbs sweat/protects the neck in hot & sunny conditions
- as a small sunshade cover whilst resting
- as an arm sling - giving a wounded arm support
- as a foot wrap - replacing a lost sock
- as a carrying pouch for equipment
- as a towel
- as a short rope
The Shemagh is a traditional head wrap originating from the Middle East/Arabic culture developed from the Arabic turban - and have been used by them for centuries. Now days it's perhaps publicly best know as used by the Palestinians in Israel. To the western world and - in military use - the British SAS (Special Air Service) discovered the Shemaghs potential when operating in northern Africa's deserts during the WW2. It has been a popular and valuable piece of the SAS soldiers equipment ever since and have spread from there.